Are your competitors keeping you up at night? With a competitor review, I will look at your closest competitors and give you the insight you want to see where you stand.
A competitor review is ideal at any time. It is especially useful if you are thinking of updating your current website but don’t really know where to start.
Competitor Review Contents
Your competitor review will compare your website with at least two of your competitors in the following areas:
- Is their website optimised?
- Where do you sit in terms of SEO performance?
- Are they providing information you don’t?
- What types of content are they producing?
- Popularity and authority
- What is their most popular content?
- How authoritative are you in comparison with your competitors?
- Social Media
- How do you compare for reach and engagement?
- Do you match up with your competitors when it comes to mobile devices?
- Accessibility and usability
- Which website is easiest to use and why?
- Who is doing the best job of accessibility?
- What you can do to keep up
All elements of the competitor report above can be discussed or edited to include what you are most interested in.
Don’t get left behind. Get in touch today.
I offer a range of audits and reviews to help you get the most out of your digital marketing activities:
"Abra is one of the most intelligent digital marketers I have ever worked with."
"She is a fabulous content marketer, her technical knowledge is incredible and what she does not know about digital marketing and SEO is not worth knowing. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I have never recommended anyone more highly."
Carrie Hobart Lead Content Manager
109 Vernon House
St Ann Street